Do you want to print money?
We are currently recruiting Junior Software Developers for a fintech customer that is about to get an e-money license. It is a unique opportunity to build a bank account ledger system from the ground up in a modern cloud native way. You will be working from Issuefab’s Uppsala office.
What you will do:
- Develop a banking solution in TypeScript
- Deploy your code to production daily
- Every second week estimate and plan the upcoming sprint together with the rest of the team
- Learn on the job
What we are looking for:
For this position we require:
- High ability for abstract system thinking
- A genuine interest in programming
- At least 2 years of university studies in computer science or equivalent
If you have experience with some of the following it is extra meriting:
- Unit and system testing
- HTML 5 & CSS 3
- Payments or fintech experience
What we offer:
- Experience with a modern development stack and development methods
- Coaching to become a better programmer
- Experience with financial technology and the payments industry
- Competitive salary
- Retirement savings along the lines of ITP 1
Apply for the position here.